FEATURES: Features | Claims
- Certified to ship Cat A & Cat B Samples
- Validated with multiple payloads
- Validated to -20c for 144 hrs.
- Validated to -60c for 102 hrs.
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood,Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.
- 1/3 payload with 40.9Kg of dry ice – temperature @ -73.1°C after 144 hours
- 2/3 payload with 20.5Kg of dry ice – temperature @ -20°C after 106 hours