FEATURES: Features | Claims
- Certified to ship Cat A & Cat B Samples
- Validated with multiple payloads
- Frozen | Ambient Combination Shippers
- Standard & Thick Wall Solutions
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood, Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.
- 1/3 payload (with 29.94kg of dry ice) , temperature @ -71.3°C after 144hours
- 1/2 payload (with 19.1kg of dry ice) , temperature @ -20°C after 135 hours
- 2/3 payload (with 12.3kg dry ice) , temperature @ -20°C after 91 hours